The Earth’s ecological processes provide us with clean air, fresh water and food to sustain life, and the raw materials to make the products we use every day. Climate Incorporated cares about how our activities can impact the Earth’s ability to continue providing these essential ecological services to future generations. Climate gives you the assurance and dedication to the highest quality associated with our brand. We use high quality raw materials, which meet or exceed the requirements of relevant tank design standards and applicable International Standards e.g. AWWA D103-09, EN 10025, EN 10149, ASTM A1011 etc.
Our customer base ranges from the world’s largest home improvement retailer, The Home Depot, Cox Enterprises, Coca Cola, Smithsonian Institute, mining and oil companies, municipalities, colleges and local schools, state and local parks and recreation departments, fire stations, storage facilities, plantations and farms, as well as private homeowners.
Our clients choose either glass fused to steel, epoxy finish, powder coated, or galvanized tanks for several different types of liquid treatment processes and applications: Activated sludge, Filtering, Sedimentation, Chlorine contact, Dosing, Borehole water, Seawater desalination, Reverse osmosis, Permeate, Settling, Filtration, Disinfection, Aeration, Coagulation/flocculation; amongst others:
- Fire suppression
- Storing of liquids (liquid manure, dung water, salt brine, process and fire water, lime milk, liquid fertilizers and other chemicals within the range of chemical resistance of enamel)
- Storm water retention or re-use
- Storing of drinking water ensuring water supply for the public
- Storing of bulk material (grain, limestone, cement, fly ash, carbon black, wood waste, granulated plastics, salt), and possibly fodder (ensilage, haulage, wet grain crops)
- Process tanks for wastewater treatment plant and for industrial process equipment
- Process tanks for bio gas storage
- Rainwater harvesting