About Climate, Inc.
Climate, Incorporated gives you the assurance and dedication to the highest quality associated with our brand. We use high quality raw materials, which meet or exceed the requirements of relevant tank design standards and applicable International Standards e.g. AWWA D103-09, EN 10025, EN 10149, ASTM A1011 etc. We provide clients and distributors with an engineered solution that will meet and exceed their specifications which encompasses tanks that embed into the concrete foundation, have a steel panel bolted floor, or mount to the foundational sub straight that is provided and designed by others. Climate tanks are manufactured with steel panels and are attached together with bolts. The tank is either sealed with mastic on the vertical and horizontal panel seams or lined with a PVC liner that is fixed to the top of the tank through reinforced eyelets. Tanks with liners use polyester geo textile matting, which is placed on the tank floor and walls to protect the liner from damage during installation and use. Our tanks typically use a roof that has two layers of a trough, drain, and ridge design (TDR) which sandwich a ridged insulation form-board membrane that is supported by galvanized ‘Z’ and ‘C’ purlins and finished with flashing. Tanks may also be designed to use geodesic aluminum dome roofs.
Climate carbon steel bolted tanks are suited to tough environments where dependability is a vital characteristic. They can withstand the extremes of the environment in any urban, rural, or remote location. The modular design principle of the tank kits offers ease of transport and assembly at site with the adaptation to use added immersion heaters, insulation kits, and numerous other accessories. The bolted nature of the tanks allows them to be built very quickly when compared to welded or concrete structures. It also allows the existing tanks to be unbolted and moved on to new locations when required, significantly increasing asset value. Engineered designs will accommodate secure tank storage for local environmental conditions, such as high wind speeds, snow or seismic loads. The bolted tank and silo system allows structural designs to be used in various configurations including water storage reservoirs, water standpipes, and elevated water distribution tanks. Our carbon bolted steel tanks have several additional advantages:
- Provides a high degree of protection to the tank for a large range of industrial processes
- High corrosion resistance with the modular nature of the tank build give clients significant benefits in containment security, build times and life-time costs.
- High degree of variability in the effluent from industrial sources
Our clients choose either glass fused to steel, epoxy finish, powder coated, or galvanized tanks for several different types of liquid treatment processes and applications: Activated sludge, Filtering, Sedimentation, Chlorine contact, Dosing, Borehole water, Seawater desalination, Reverse osmosis, Permeate, Settling, Filtration, Disinfection, Aeration, Coagulation/flocculation; amongst others:
- Fire suppression
- Storing of liquids (liquid manure, dung water, salt brine, process and fire water, lime milk, liquid fertilizers and other chemicals within the range of chemical resistance of enamel)
- Storm water retention or re-use
- Storing of drinking water ensuring water supply for the public
- Storing of bulk material (grain, limestone, cement, fly ash, carbon black, wood waste, granulated plastics, salt), and possibly fodder (ensilage, haulage, wet grain crops)
- Process tanks for wastewater treatment plant and for industrial process equipment
- Process tanks for bio gas storage
- Rainwater harvesting
Climate Manufacturing Overview:
- Production – All controlled at one manufacturing site, thereby simplifying the supply chain and providing a seamless service to meet Customers’ requirements
- Technical support – An experienced team interacts with our Customer base to ensure Customer demand is met
- Modern manufacturing facility – dedicated to the production of our carbon bolted steel tanks, liners, flanges, ladders and cages, platforms, anti-vortex inhibitors, wind stiffening rings and hardware, anchoring hardware, bulkheads, roof access hatches, and other accessories